Thursday, December 8, 2011

Pin me happy

Confession: I have no idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm addicted!

I recently joined Pinterest, which I think might be the coolest social media site yet. It's kind of like an image search engine but tailored to your interests. I think. I actually have no idea what I'm doing, but I'm excited to learn!

I see myself using it mostly for home project ideas and recipes. I'm thankful there are people in the world who are much more creative and talented than I am to look to for inspiration. And, when I'm not using Pinterest for practical purposes, I can always drool over the "Dream Home" pins. Click on the nifty little red button you see on the right side of your screen to follow me, and enjoy a few of my favorite pins below!

Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest
Via Pinterest


1 comment:

  1. Oh yes, it's very addicting! And another thing I love about it is that there are increasingly more men using it, not just women. It's just such a great organizational tool for so many people and can actually be help in a profession, not just as a personal thing. Teachers can collect lesson ideas, cooks can find new recipes, childcare providers can find new activities, etc. SO great!

    ReplyDelete