Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The First Step Is Admission

Confession: I'm a bad blogger!

I will be the first to admit that I'm kind of terrible at keeping up with blog posts. As you may notice it's been almost two months since my last post. This is because I'm very good at starting personal writing projects but not always finishing them. I have a couple different piecemeal memoirs that I've been working on since my early college days, and my diary probably still has me head over heels with a sixth grade fling. I think it's because I work with deadlines every day professionally so it's nice to have the option to be a little lax with personal projects.

That being said, I think almost two months is stretching the bounds of "lax," so I promise to be better. I am working on several new projects at home and have a ton of recipes to share. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Totally understandable. I've been a bad blogger lately too!

    ReplyDelete