Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like... greeting cards!

christmas-clipart.jpg
Via Christmas Gifts Clip Art



I know we're not even half way through October, but now is a good time to get a great deal on holiday greeting cards. You can make a dent in your holiday checklist right now and save big with promotions like free shipping. Use your savings to treat yourself to a preseason gift!

Click here to browse Snapfish.com's holiday greeting cards. Use the code FSHIPCARDS at the check out to receive free shipping plus 25% off your order. Act fast, though! This promotion ends at 11:59 p.m. today, Oct. 11.

PersonalizationMall.com is currently offering up to 30% off its entire stock of holiday greeting cards. The site has many options from traditional to religious to whimsical themes. While you're on the site, browse the amazing selection of unique gifts. They've got something for just about every occasion. Tip: all over the web site it says orders ship in 1-2 days, which refers to when your items are packaged and set for standard delivery. For whatever reason, the first time I ordered from the site I had it in my head that I would receive the package in 1-2 days. I did not receive my package on time and had to quickly find a replacement gift.

It's only October, but the holiday season will be here before we know it. Ordering your greeting cards now may save you money, time and stress later. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

  1. I like that you're thinking of Christmas already...not because I'm ready for winter, but because I also like to plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete