Monday, September 19, 2011

Welcome to Confessions of a Housewife

When I was a young girl my favorite movie was Cinderella. I remember watching the scene where Cinderella and her Prince Charming dance the night away at the ball and thinking, "Someday that will be me. Someday I'll find my happily ever after."

I'm happy to say I have married my Prince Charming. But, even as a newlywed, I am learning the happily ever after part is not always a given. Women, no matter what their marital status, have a lot to deal with these days. We try our hardest to stretch ourselves every direction: friend, life partner, professional, mother; the list goes on and on. If that isn't enough pressure, we're supposed to do it all while looking great and with a smiling face.

Confessions of a Housewife is a place for me to research and report on issues women face, and to share advice, recipes and coupons along the way. It is a place to share the joys and sorrows of life, love and the pursuit of happily ever after. Welcome to Confessions of a Housewife!

No comments:

Post a Comment